Free Phone Self-service Health Check
I launched Please Press 1 because I want to improve phone self-service for the 30 million UK customers that use it every year.
If you'd like some advice on how you can improve your self-service. Or, if you just want some more information about why you're near the top of the 'Phone Rage Index' and what you can do about it, I can help.
Working with phone self-service experts soh, I can now give you a Free Phone Self-Service Health Check. This check will clearly point out any areas that you should work on if you want to improve your service, and help to make sure that your customers keep coming back for more. It will also show you how you can save money by highlighting the things that may be stopping your customers from serving themselves.
As there's a lot of demand for health checks, and we can only handle a limited number, currently we can only complete them for organisations that have at least 100 people providing service over the phone.
If you'd like a free health check just fill in the request form below. We'll normally get something back to you within 5 working days.
What's in the Free Phone Self-Service Health Check?
We want to let you know about anything that might be driving your customers away, or costing you money, as soon as we can. So, this health check will be quick and just cover some of your lines. If you'd like a detailed audit, with more lines and an in-depth analysis, you can let us know after you've received your first health check.
Your health check will be divided into 2 parts:
1. Expert appraisal: we'll call one of your lines and record our trip through your self-service system. Then, with a proven score card that soh have developed using over 20 years experience, we'll let you know about anything that's likely to be causing customer frustration and costing you money. What'll be covered in the appraisal includes critically important areas like length, structure, dead ends, language, voice and sound quality.
2. Phone Rage Index: we'll let you know how your individual lines compare to those of your competitors within your particular business or service sector. And, organisations overall in the UK.
I've chosen to work with soh as they share my belief that good service should come as standard. And, are willing and able to do something about it.
For over 20 years they've been helping some of the world's biggest brands such as Microsoft, Vodafone and Barclaycard, to improve their phone self-service.
Their results speak for themselves and include much better service for customers, higher 'satisfaction' scores for organisations and considerable cost savings.
Request a health check
Requesting your Free Phone Self-Service Health Check couldn't be easier - just fill in your details below. But, before you do, here are a few things you should know:
1. As there's a lot of demand for health checks, currently we can only complete them for organisations that have at least 100 people providing service over the phone.
2. We'll only perform a health check for an organisation that you work for as the confidentiality of organisations is very important to us. Please use your work email as your contact email address in the form below. This email address should relate to the organisation that you have requested the health check for (i.e. the domain name in the email address should be one used by that organisation).
3. You should have some responsibility for the management, maintenance or improvement of the phone line that you're requesting a health check for.